7 Hrs Fishing Gift Voucher
Our charters can be subject to change without notice. Change of dates, weather, tides times and rates.
Cancellations require 72 hours’ notice prior to departure. If insufficient notice not given, the full amount will still be payable and if a deposit has been taken, no amount will be refunded.
All group and boat bookings (4 persons or more) require 14 days’ notice. If insufficient notice is not given, the full amount will still be payable and if a deposit has been taken, no amount will be refunded.
All bookings are subject to numbers and suitable weather conditions: (wind and seas, rain is not considered bad weather) you will be required to contact us after 3.30p.m.
In the event of bad weather you may re-book at your convenience or your money can be refunded. *All other cancellations require 72 hours notice (group bookings require 14 days) prior to departure for a total refund.
In the event that you are traveling long distances please contact us before you leave to check the weather.
Vouchers are a great gift idea
We can provide you with a gift voucher which gives you room to write a great message. When purchasing a gift voucher please be aware that they are non refundable under any circumstances but are valid for 12 months (they are not extendable) so please make sure you book early in the event that we have bad weather or insufficient numbers You can re book within the 12 month period ( we take no responsibility if you book at the last minute and have not enough numbers or bad weather)
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions of Use
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used as payment for a booking.
- Vouchers are valid up to and including the ” Valid until ” date shown on the voucher.
- An existing booking made using the voucher cannot be extended or altered using another voucher.
- Vouchers are non refundable, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other vouchers.
- Bookings made with vouchers are non refundable in cash form. A booking credit will be issued where a cancellation is possible.
- Booking totals are deducted from the voucher balance. Any unused balance will be able to be used in subsequent bookings.
- When booking activities of a higher value than the gift voucher, the full value of the voucher must be used and the outstanding balance paid by credit card.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at the time of booking. Normal Terms and Conditions of purchase apply.
- MooloolabaFishing.com is not responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- We have the right to cancel vouchers and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed through MooloolabaFishing.com